Saturday, May 23, 2015

::kDm:: GG, LB, Event, Discount, New Item info

Long time no see!
I have many information in this time.

GROUP GIFT
::kDm:: mini denim skirt GG
*for nonmember → 1L$ sell

LB (no group tag)
::kDm:: bow flare Skirt -STAR LB-
*If you can't wait your letter, I sell it in 30L$

NEW PRODUCTS
::kDm:: bow flare Skirt *MIX1* & *MIX3* 50L$
::kDm:: bow flare Skirt *MIX2* & *MIX4* 50L$

Thank you member price NEW PRODUCTS
::kDm:: bow flare Skirt -fat pack-
aqua / babypink / blue / brown / pink / white /
inworld group member→ 5L$ (10L$ pay first, 5L$ will refund)
non group member→ 10L$
*Member discount ends on May 31st*
Discount only at OTO no MORI branch

DISCOUNT EVENT
I participated in "Sale Fair".
May 22nd 08:00 a.m. - May 30th 07:59 a.m. (slt)
May 23rd 0:00 a.m. - May 31st 11:59 p.m. (JST)
My products are all 50% off. (included new two products)
TAXI⇒ Sale Fair

And I have an important information as well.
::kDm:: hibernates from this time.
Thank you for your support for 4 years!
☽ Good night ☽
I think... I'll come out of hibernation soon. lol,
The next will meet you again by a different brand name :p

Have a enjoy weekend n shopping<3